4D3N Mount Trus Madi Climb
|Region:||Kota Kinabalu / Tambunan|
|Duration:||4 Days 3 Nights|
|Pick Up Point:||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu|
For those looking for a more challenging climb up Mount Trus Madi, taking the Sinua trail up to the summit is bound to be your cup of tea. Taking 4 days and 3 nights to complete, distract yourself with spectacular views of the rainforest and test your perseverance with steep climbs and muddy treks.
12.00 PMWe will start to depart for Sinua Village from Kota Kinabalu.
4.00 PMArrive at Sinua Village, where we will settle in at Camp 1.
6.00 PMDinner and overnight stay at Camp 1.
8.00 AMHave breakfast before departing from camp 1 to camp 2, which will take approximately 4 - 5 hours.
1.00 PMUpon arrival at Camp 2, lunch is served. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the surrounding scenic views. If you still have the energy, take short walks in the jungle on designated trails nearby the campsite.
6.00 PMDinner and overnight stay at Camp 2.
2.30 AMIt's an early morning as we have breakfast and start making our way to the summit of Trus Madi.
1.00 AMStart trek to summit of Nuluhon Trusmadi Tambunan.
5.30 AMArrive at summit in time to catch the sunrise.
7.00 AMDescend back to Camp 2 from the summit.
12.00 PMUpon arrival at camp 2, we will have lunch. Enjoy the views or take a short walk along the designated jungle trails.
6.00 PMDinner and overnight at Camp 2.
7.00 AMRise and shine with breakfast at Camp 2.
8.00 AMMake our way back to Camp 1.
11.30 AMHave lunch and a short break.
12.30 PMIt's time to bid Trus Madi a farewell, not a goodbye! We will proceed back to Kota Kinabalu city.
4.00 PMEstimated arrival at Kota Kinabalu city. Until next time!
|Meal:||03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 03 Dinner|
|Includes:||Return Hotel Transfer (based on seat in coach), Climb Permit, Meals as stated, 03 Nights Accommodation (Basic dormitory Bunk-Bed), Mountain Guide, Insurance|
|Accommodation:||03 Nights Camping - Tents provided|
|Excludes:||Airfares, Optional Tipping, Porter, Personal expenses, and any other items not mentioned|
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- This route ascent and descent via Tambunan
- For Mount Trus Madi, the minimum age required is 18 years old.
Things You Should Bring
- Warm clothing (Temperature can be freezing at times)
- A torch light (To light your way during the pre-dawn climb and to signal for help when needed)/ A head Torch
- A rain coat (To protect you from rain and wind, and it will slow down the loss of body heat)
- A whistle (Only to be used when is needed.)
- Some energy food and water, e.g. extra chocolate, glucose, tablets, biscuits (For emergency-use when you are waiting for help to arrive)
- Leech socks
- Good trekking shoes
- Waterproof bag to store your belongings
- Jacket/ Windbreaker
- Personal Toiletries
- Gloves (For protection from cold and while holding on to ropes)
Things You Should Know
- Climbers are required to book date at least one month before climbing.
- You are not allowed to open or create any new trails and required to follow exisiting trail only.
- There is a limit of 5 climbers to one guide during each trip.
- Cutting of tree or plants whether dead or alive is strictly prohibited.
- Things to bring including rain coat, sweater, torch light, appropriate shoes for hiking and socks.
- Please bring your own extra clothes and bath items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc…)
- This trail is physically challenging. Please ensure you are relatively fit to climb this mountain.
- It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
Important Things to Note
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
Friendly Note from Sabah Parks
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.